- Analysis and brand workshop
- Overall concept and design
- Development of trade show system and modular elements
- Branding and communication
- Development of showcase concept
- Materials, colour and furniture concept
- Specifications and call for bids
- Overall project management and art direction
From mobile payment provider to eye-catcher
Giving smart technology the impressive visual identity it deserves: Zeichen & Wunder developed a new trade show system for the leading mobile payment provider that is both consistent and clearly recognisable – for a stronger brand presence and cohesive brand experience.
“Out-of-the-Box”: The scalable trade show system redefines itself in a wide range of sizes. The basic element in each booth is an opened box, which serves as a stage for the brand and its smart solutions. The mobile show box concept is a versatile, self-explanatory way to present the individual products offered by the brand.
Technical elements create an exciting contrast to natural, warmer materials, such as structured fabrics and wooden surfaces. At the same time, the brand colour red is used in a bolder way than ever – another way to set the self-confident brand apart from the cooler, more distant competitors. The new trade show system was used for the first time at MWC 2017 in Barcelona
Design, Zeichen & Wunder