- Overall concept development and project management for SAP CeBIT exhibition
- Digital concept development and augmented reality implementation
- Design development and detailing
- Communication and media display concept
- Production preparation and control
- Booth system and architecture: Oettle Ferber Associates
- Virtual reality concept and implementation: TLGG
- Media display: Gate 11
Gamification and augmented reality at CeBIT 2017
SAP’s CeBIT 2017 exhibition was built around a live digital scenario: A variety of augmented reality showcases and a virtual reality station gave visitors the opportunity to explore the technology themes of tomorrow.
Visitors had the chance to experience SAP’s characteristic innovation themes in an interactive way – including Blockchain, Machine Learning, Digital Assistant and Digital Twin. The fascinating gamification approach meant that guests could play at different levels within the augmented reality application. The central virtual reality station, including four polygonal chairs and HTC Vive glasses, gave visitors an overview of SAP’s product portfolio and the brand’s solutions in the field of digitisation. A synchronised high-resolution LED panel and a large LED ceiling, spanning 300 m2 over the entire booth, enhanced the impressive overall impact of the exhibition.
The live airport scenario was an eye-catching highlight, showcasing the brand’s digitisation and process optimisation solutions in the areas of travel, logistics and retail in an interactive airport model.